PSCO provides comprehensive services, including:
- Plumbing & Heating, Commercial, Industrial & Institutional
- HVAC – Commercial, Industrial & Institutional
- Piping Systems – Soldered, Welded, Threaded, Vic-Grooved, Press Fit, P.V.C.,
- Wersbo and all types of plastic piping installations
- Water, Sewer and Gas Lines
- Hot Water Heaters and Pumps
- Back Flow Preventers – Installation and Inspection Services
- Heat Pumps and Air Exchange Systems
- Cooling towers
- Exhaust fans
- Building Automation Systems
- Make up Air Units
- Service and Maintenance resident Maintenance (Residential and commercial buildings)
- sprinkler system
Services / HVAC
Complete Installation of Building Heating/Cooling Systems:
Hydronic water heating plants, domestic hot water plants, chilled water plants, pumps, variable frequency drives, heat exchangers, radiant heating systems (bare element), air conditioning units, roof top units, glycol heating/cooling solutions for make-up air handlers, exhaust systems, pressurized fresh air systems and carbon monoxide detection systems. We also specialize in boiler venting and chimney liner installations.
Whether it’s an emergency HVAC service call, a planned maintenance program, an energy retrofit or upgrade, our comprehensive mechanical services support a building’s entire life cycle.
PSCO takes pride in the technical dept. and experience to service all Hydronic Heating, Chilled Water, Plumbing and HVAC Systems. Our dedication and commitment for excellent customer service has kept our customers loyal and satisfied, we take pride in the business relationships we have established.
PSCO specializes in customized HVAC Mechanical Maintenance Service Programs to suit and excel specific customer expectations and have a wide range of specialty services enhancing the full building needs.
Although you can count on PSCO prompt response and unscheduled service needs, we strongly recommend a “worry – free” maintenance plan:
- which will minimize “down” time for equipment and staff
- Reduce demand repair costs
- Longer Equipment Life
- Improve Capital Equipment Planning & Reporting
- Control of Expenses